Followers

Saturday 1 December 2012

Fab'n'Funky Challenges #149 - Midway Reminder

Hi Everyone,

Apologies for the late post - my brain is obviously thinking so much about Christmas that I thought I had already posted this today!  I have managed to get my Christmas tree up though.  I didn't have any decorations up last year at all as I was in the middle of getting a new kitchen fitted so I'm getting the most of them this year.

We are still celebrating our 3rd Birthday at Fab'n'Funky Challenges and this is your midway reminder to get those entries in.  Have you seen our prizes?  Wowee!



Who are offering a £10 voucher to spend in store



Who are offering a $10 voucher to spend in  their fabulous selection in store


Who are offering   a $20 voucher to spend in their store - with free shipping


Who are offering a choice of 5 digis from the cute digis they have in their store

and not forgetting our great new sponsor
Cult Pens

Cult Pens

who are offering a super prize of £50 to spend in their shop


 
Cult Pens are also  offering a discount of 10% in their store
to all you Fab'n'Funky fans - just use the code

 FNF2012 

It's valid right up until the end of December
I'm sure you'll agree those are some fantastic prizes and our theme is...

3 of something or the number 3

And now onto my inspiration for this midway reminder


I started with a 6" scalloped card blank.  My papers are from the Life's A Beach digikit in Serif''s Craft Artist Professional 2.  My image is from Digi Darla Designs and is called Ashley with Rose.  Isn't she sweet?  I used ProMarkers to colour my image in True Blue, Sky Blue, Indigo Blue, Mustard, Canary, Lemon, Soft Lime, Walnut, Cinnamon, Caramel, Dusky Pink and Blush.  I cut the image with Spellbinders Labels Twenty.  My gems are from Create and Craft and came free with a storage carousel.


Really hope you can join us for the final few days of our birthday celebrations.

Happy crafting,
Rachel x

2 comments:

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Rachel. Such a sweet image and beautiful colour scheme.
I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Hugs Sue

coops said...

so gorgeous rachel.i love your blue and lemon colours and really sweet image :D

xx coops xx