Followers

Saturday 15 March 2014

JustRite Challenge #116 - Clean and Simple

Happy Saturday to you all!

I have been ignoring my creative needs lately so I thought it was about time I made something.  The current JustRite challenge was just the perfect excuse too.  Their theme this fortnight is Clean and Simple.  I've only made about two cards in this style before now.  I'm totally loving it though - so easy and quick.  Here is my card:-


I used the butterfly from the JustRite Fleur De Lis Labels Twenty stamp set and then coloured with ProMarkers in Ruby, Burnt Orange, Gold, Summer Sun and Lemon to give a shaded look.  The sentiment, from JustRite's All in the Family set, was stamped in Memento ink.  I layered my topper onto pearlescent orange card and then onto the handmade cardblank.  Now for a close up of those lovely butterflies:-


I would like to enter this card into the following challenge:-

JustRite Challenge #116 - Clean and Simple

Happy crafting,
Rachel x

2 comments:

Vicky said...

Fabulous as always hun....:o)

Enjoy the rest of your weekend...biggest of hugs Vicky xx

coops said...

simply gorgeous rachel.i love your butterflies ;D

xx coops xx