Followers

Wednesday 9 December 2015

Global Design Project



Hi Everyone,

I've made a card for the Global Design Project challenge (#GDP014) and this week the theme is a sketch.

Of course I used Stampin' Up products and this was my creation.


I used Mint Macaron cardstock for the base card and the layered a piece of Whisper White cardstock on top.  My main topper was made from the grey cardstock from the Neutrals pack and I embossed this with the Softly Falling embossing folder.  I lighted coated the embossing with white ink.

I made the trees from the Peaceful Pines set using Soft Sky and Elegant Eggplant inks.  I used the Perfect Pines framelits to cut out the trees.  I popped the middle tree up using dimensionals.

The Stars Confetti Punch was used for the top of the card and my sentiment was from the Happy Scenes stamp set, cut with the Bitty Banners, which fit perfectly.  I stamped this with the Elegant Eggplant ink.

And now for a side view


How about a close up!



Happy Crafting,
Rachel x

3 comments:

Jess said...

This card is so lovely Rachel. I adore the colour combo you've chosen for it. Thanks for joining the Global Design Project this week!

Cheryll Miller said...

Lovely card Rachel. Really like the embossing on the dark grey card stock.

Brian King said...

What a sweet use of this stamp set! I love how you've transformed this sketch, Rachel. The trees are perfect here. Thank you so much for playing along with this week's sketch challenge for the Global Design Project.