Followers

Wednesday 16 March 2016

Stampin' Up! - Thanks for being you

Hi Crafters,

I'm back with another entry for the Global Design Project challenge blog.  This week is all about being thankful with a theme of thank you.


This a great challenge as everyone will think of something different and this is my entry:


I started with Mint Macaron cardstock and made a bespoke card blank.  I embossed a piece of pink card from the Love Blossoms card pack using the Fluttering embossing folder.  I covered this with a piece of Stampin Up vellum which is superb quality and embosses like a dream.  To create the top and bottom panels, I used the Birthday Bouquet designer paper series and cut the edge with the Large Scallop Edgelit die.  


For my sentiment I stamped onto Whisper White card in Pink Pirouette and Mint Macaron using stamp sets - Blooming Love and Suite Sayings.  My sentiment is also popped up using Dimensionals.  I layered three of the butterflies from the Butterfly and Bold Butterfly thinlits to give extra dimension.



I would like to enter this card into the following challenge:
Global Design Project - #GDP027

Happy crafting,
Rachel x

3 comments:

Teneale Williams said...

the embossed vellum looks great. Wonderful thank you card.

Kylie Bertucci said...

Wonderful card Rachel! I love what you have done with the vellum - and the sentiment is just lovely. Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Global Design Project challenge! Look forward to seeing you play along with us again.

Brian King said...

Such a wonderful combination of products! The embossed butterflies look really great here! Thank you so much for playing along with this week's "Thank You" theme challenge at the Global Design Project.