Followers

Sunday 20 November 2011

Celebrate the Season...

Hope this post finds you all well and feeling that festive spirit.  Not long now!  For today's card, I embossed the holly Mica Mask using my new Grand Calibur and I'm really impressed with the results it has given me so far.  I dabbed all over with green ink using a make-up sponge. The baubles are from the Spellbinders 2011 Heirloom Ornaments set and the holly flourishes are from Spellbinders Holly Accents collection. These were also cut and embossed with the Grand Calibur. 

The image is a digi from Pink Petticoat and I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it.  There are several handbag and shoe designs and just right up my street.  I daren't think how many of each I own!  Well they do say, if the shoe fits, buy one in every colour!  I used a Promarker in Forest Green and an Aquamarker in Raspberry to colour the holly and berries.  I mounted the baubles with mounting foam to give dimension and attached the flourishes with Cosmic Shimmer Glue. 


The insert gives the finishing touch.


Happy Crafting!


No comments: