Followers

Saturday 12 November 2011

Christmas Greetings

It's that time of year again and with only six weeks until the big day, it was time to start Christmas card making!  I had my old pals Jim and Elvis blasting out with their Christmas tunes to get the creative juices flowing and this is the result! 


This is a new embossing folder (well, new to me anyway!) that I saw on eBay and just had to have.  I used it with silver mirri-paper and ran it through my Cuttlebug.  I stamped the greeting with a black dye-based inkpad and die cut that using Spellbinders Labels Four.  The stamp is from Claritystamp.  I just love their designs and Barbara is so kind and inspiring.  I bought the ribbon a while ago from the DoCrafts online shop for 68p for 5 different metres.  Bargain!  I got one is just about every colour! 

Another picture from a slightly different angle which shows up the colours a little better.



Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

shells-crafts said...

ohhhh thats lovely. now following.