Followers

Saturday 28 January 2012

Is That Really Me?!

It's hard to believe we were ever this small but here is the evidence to prove it!  I think I was about 18 months old in this photo and probably still mastering the whole walking thing.  Slow learner!


I designed this digital page using Serif Craft Artist Professional (CA).  It is an awesome piece of software and a must-have for every crafter.  I started off with a layout from the Botanique - Bumper Digikit and to be honest, I didn't even mean to craft this but once I had started I couldn't stop until it was finished!  The colours were very different but the basic layout is the same.  I recoloured the elements to match the photo.  Looking at it now I think it could have done with some more shadowing.  The journalling was a little tricky.  I really struggle with writing about myself.  Thankfully the photo did most of the talking!  Enjoy the rest of your weekends everyone.

Happy crafting.
Rachel x

No comments: