Followers

Sunday 26 August 2012

Dragonfly Fun

Hi All,

I've been crafting again!  This time I've used Spellbinders, Debbi Moore and Kanban to make a dragonfly card.  I started by brayering the card blank with my Big and Juicy Soothing Sunset inkpad.  I played it a little too safe and removed too much of the ink from my brayer so it's extremely subtle.  The white mesh is from Kanban and it is so fabulous!
 

I cut two of the largest shapes from the Spellbinders Splendid Circles and then cut them into quarters.  I trimmed the outer edge from the pink layer and mounted with foam pads. 


The dragonfly stamp from Debbi Moore was inked up the the Big and Juicy Soothing Sunset and then cut with the Spellbinders Splendid Circles.  I mounted this onto a circle cut my X-Cut dies.


Unbelievably, this photo was taken at the same time as the top one!  My camera has a mind of it's own sometimes!

Hope you've all had a splendid weekend.

Happy crafting,
Rachel x

1 comment:

Wendy Fraser said...

Stunning cards since my last visit, I love the colours on this one. Are you going to the SECC for the craft show in October? I'm all booked and can't wait! xx