Followers

Sunday 20 October 2013

Cabbage Rose Butterfly Card

Hi Everyone,

I have another Spellbinders butterfly card for you today.  My very favourite type of card to make.  If you were eagle-eyed you might have spotted this card on the Tool Shed on Create and Craft TV a few weeks ago.  I had my email read out and my card shown whilst Sue Wilson was making a gorgeous creation.


I started with a piece of Creative Expressions Coconut White cardstock and scored on my Ultimate Pro to make the card blank.  I added a piece of mat gold card and then to make my "topper", I embossed a piece of Coredinations with the Spellbinders Cabbage Rose M-bossability folder and sanded back.  My vellum was cut using the Spellbinders Borderabilities Curved Borders 2.  I added a Spellbinders Fancy Tags Two die and finally finished off with a butterfly from Les Papillion die cut in the same mat gold card.

I hope you like my card.

Happy crafting,
Rachel x

2 comments:

Judith said...

I love your card Rachel - its so "arty" i love cards like this too and don't make them nearly often enough hugs Judith x

coops said...

so gorgeous rachel.beautiful design and i love the butterfly ;D

xx coops xx