Followers

Sunday 11 October 2015

Gold Shimmer Christmas

Hi Crafters,

I have started Christmas crafting early this year - shock horror!  This is a card I made for my boss.  It's really shimmery in real life which hasn't shown up too well in the photos.  


I started with a 7" card blank and layered up black and cream card.  I added a strip of gold shimmer card with stars punch out using the Stampin' Up Confetti Stars punch.  A new favourite of mine.  My main topper image was made using circles from Tattered Lace.  I stamped snowflakes in Versamark and heat embossed in gold.  My sentiment is a die from Sue Wilson's latest Christmas release.  I love this one.  My wooden embellishment was dipped into Versamark and heat embossed with the same gold powder.  


Happy Crafting,
Rachel x

No comments: