Followers

Monday 12 October 2015

Flower Power

Hello Crafters,

It's another exciting day - I have another post on the Hope-Chances blog as one of Elliott's Angels!  This card was made using the Spellbinders Holly Tags set again but there is nothing Christmas in sight!


I started with a 7" card blank and cut the sentiment in matte silver card from the Spellbinders Sentiment Five set.  The flowers were made from the oval insert of the Holly Tags set.  I used the circle insert for the centre of the flowers and added ink by stenciling through the die.  The colours were Salty Ocean, Squeezed Lemonade and Worn Lipstick from Tim Holtz Distress Ink range.


I shaped the petals with a flower shaping kit using a stylus and a rubber mat.  The centres were popped up on a double set of 3D foam pads.


You'll see some exciting new Spellbinders on the Hope-Chances blog too so head on over for a sneak peek or pre-order the great new sets at the shop.

Happy Crafting,
Rachel x

2 comments:

Hope and Chances said...

Such a clever idea, lovely :) x

Unknown said...

I love this project! What a great idea! Hey, I thought you’d like to know I gave you & your blog a “Shout Out” on my Feature Friday post today. Thanks for being a follower of all things beautiful. http://alllthingsbeautiful.blogspot.com/2015/10/feature-friday-10232015.html Take care. Amy A.