Followers

Saturday 7 November 2015

Elliott's Angel DT - Holiday Greetings

Hi Crafters,

It's Christmas again over on the Hope and Chances blog and this time I've used the Spellbinders Holiday Greetings die.  This one is on sale too - grab it now!


I matt and layered navy and silver mirri card.  My main white layer has been embossed with the Spellbinders Holiday Magic M-bossabilities folder.  For my main image, I cut two strips of navy card and two of silver mirri card from the snowflake row on the die.  I relaid the opposite colour snowflakes into the negative.


My snowflakes were cut from white card and layered onto 3D foam pads.  I added a gem to the biggest snowflake for some bling.  I stamped my sentiment in Versamark ink and then heat embossed with silver embossing powder.  I cut the banner shape using scissors.  The trick for this is to cut a straight line in the centre and then use that as a guide, cutting from each corner inwards.


I hope you are all well on your way with your Christmas crafting now.  Keep an eye out on the Hope and Chances blog for more inspiration.

Happy crafting,
Rachel x

No comments: