Followers

Saturday 6 August 2011

Flutterby Thanks


This was a quick thank you card for my jewellery making tutor, Anita.  I did a 10 week course in jewellery making earlier this year and Anita was so lovely that I thought it would be a nice thing to do for her to say thanks. 

I cut the butterflies out using Spellbinder dies and then inked through with Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Broken China.  The purple dotty butterflies were a little trickier!  I had to draw round the die and then cut them out by hand as they only come in one size.  I embossed them with a dotty embossing folder run through the Cuttlebug and then added some more of the Distress Ink to make the dots stand out.  The sentiment was stamped using the peg alphabet letters from Stamping with Dimension. 

1 comment:

Lynn (delphinoid) said...

A lovely card! :) X X