Followers

Monday 16 July 2012

Snowy Street

Hi All,

Another Christmassy card for you today.  I've been making a good start on them this year.  Although I'll need to pick up the pace if this year carries on going so fast.


I printed the papers and topper from the Debbi Moore Victorian Christmas CD-ROM.  The topper was originally a full A4 sheet so I used my printer properties to reduce the size by 75%.  This is the first time I've done it this way and it worked a treat.  The red cardstock is Cor'dinations.  I also used Cor'dinations for the holly border and corners.  These were cut using Spellbinders Holly Accents .  I raised the border with foam pads to hold up my easel card.

Finally I used my Quickie Glue Pen to add dots of glitter all over the topper.  The glitter was from My Craft Studio.  I hope you can see it from the photo.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

1.  The Crazy Challenge - #124 Christmas in July
2.  Crafty Sentiments Designs - Christmas in July
3.  The Pink Elephant - TPE156 Christmas in July
4.  Divas by Design - #43 Christmas in July
5.  Hooked On Craft - #22 Christmas in July

Has anyone else started their Christmas crafting?  How are you getting on?  I've resisted putting on my favourite Jim Reeves CD so far but it might be time to get him singing "White Christmas" soon!

Happy crafting,
Rachel x

4 comments:

Wendy Fraser said...

What a lovely cards while I was away, I really enjoyed catching up with them. xxx

coops said...

so gorgeous rachel.the winter scene is stunning ;D


xx coops xx

Lisa Jane said...

whata fabulous scene and i just love the die cut border
Thanks for joining us at Diva's this week
Lisa x

Berit Synnøve said...

Beautiful card. Love the scene.
Thanks for joining The Crazy Challenge.
Hugs Berit