Followers

Thursday 19 July 2012

Teddy Bear Christmas

Hi All,

Hope you're not getting fed up of my Christmas card rush!  Here is another I've made this morning.  I just sat down with some red and green card and this little guy popped onto the front!


I bought the green and red card from Create and Craft a while ago and then lost it!  Too much crafty stash I hear you say!  You may just be right!  I'm slowly using it all up though!  Anyway, the card was on offer again recently so I just went for it. 

To make the dots I did my sanding/Promarker trick!  I embossed with a dotty embossing folder and then sanded back to reveal the white core.  I coloured the dots with my Promarker in Grass.

My toppers are from Hunkydory and are from their 2011 Christmas Blockbuster from Create and Craft.


I used a DoCraft sentiment in black ink, although it seems rather green on the base card.  I attached my toppers with foam pads, using higher ones for the little topppers.

Happy crafting,
Rachel x

3 comments:

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Rachel, love the cute bear and the colours are fabulous

Sue

Kim said...

gorgeous christmas card! nothing more festive than red & green lol!
Kim x

coops said...

so stunning rachel.i love the sweet bear and fab design :D

xx coops xx