Followers

Wednesday 20 February 2013

Fab'n'Funky Challenges #159 - Flower Power

Hi Fab'n'Funky fans!

I hope you are all having a great week.  We've had fantastic weather here the last couple of days so I hope this isn't the calm before the storm!  If you entered our challenge last week, check out the Fab'n'Funky Challenges blog as the winners have been posted. 

The lovely Wendy is our host this week and if you want some great inspiration head over to her blog here.  Wendy has picked a very girly theme this week and I loved it!

Flower Power

We would like you to use lots of flowers on your project - they can in any form.  We are really spoiling you this week too with two sponsors!  First up is...

Flonzcraft - a great stamp manufacturer from New Zealand

Our second sponsor is...

the lovely StampArt Design by Kathryne

This is my inspiration for our Flower Power challenge...


I started with a Hunkydory card blank in a tag shape and then embossed the front using one of the Crafter's Companion Embossalicious embossing folders.  Using Cut'N'Dry foam, I inked the edge of the card blank with Soothing Sunset Big and Juicy inkpad.  I stamped my lovely Flonzcraft Smiling Fairy with Butterfly stamp in the same inkpad and then cut out with Spellbinders Labels Eleven.  Once cut, I inked the edges of the die cut too.  My flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and I attached with Pinflair glue gel.  I stamped my sentiment in Soothing Sunset again and then cut out using Spellbinders Framed Tags One. 


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
QKR Stampede Challenge #26 - Anything Goes
Created With Love Challenges #29 - Things That Fly

I hope you can join us for our Flower Power challenge this week. 

Happy crafting,
Rachel x

9 comments:

Judith said...

Gorgeous design Rachel - I love the embossing hugs judith x

Ciska said...

Lovely card Rachel, I really like the colour differences you created with the Big & Juicy ink pad and the image is supercute too!

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Rachel. I love the pretty image and delicate colours. Beautiful flowers too.
Hugs Sue

Pat said...

Such a pretty card Rachel, lovely shape and sweet image.

Pat xx

Scrappin Mama said...

Beautiful image Love the colors and style of the card. Thanks for joining us at Created With Love Challenges
Lisa O

coops said...

so gorgeous rachel.really love the image and stunning flowers :D

xx coops xx

Wendy said...

So beautiful Rachel, love the image and pretty flowers.
Wendy xx

Lady Bug Stampers said...

Very Creative Card love that image. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Created with Love Challenges.
Linda K.

Unknown said...

Lovely card! Thank you for joining QKR's Challenge this week.
Ruza ~ QKR DT