Followers

Tuesday 26 February 2013

The Cuttlebug Spot DT Projet - Sweet Like Chocolate

Hi All,

We are back at The Cuttlebug Spot with another great challenge for you.  But first, thanks to all the great entries for last week - you were all as Cute as A Button!

Now I know you are wondering what challenge we have for you this week.  It's a scrumptious one!

Sweet Like Chocolate

We would like to see you use chocolate in some way - you could use a chocolatey image, chocolate cardstock or even make a chocolate wrapper.  And this is what I've done this week. 


Before you all think I've lost the plot colourwise - this is the favourite colour combo of the recipient.  My friend's daughter invited me to her cupcake making party on Saturday night and I knew I wanted to take her a little something and this is what I came up with. 

I started with a piece of orange cardstock and wrapped tightly around the chocolate bar secring at hte back with super stick red liner tape.  I used my Cuttlebug to cut the Spellbinders Floral Doily Accents border to make the borders in green.  Finally I aded the tag, cut with Spellbinders Framed Tags One and then stamped using the ClarityStamp Letterbox Alphabet kit.  The A is for Alyssa.  I love that name.  I attached the little tag with some baker's twine from Creative Expresssions.

We had so much fun making the cupcakes on Saturday night and I'm only sad that I never took a picture to show you all.  The girls did a fab job of decorating.

I hope you can join in with our chocolatey challenge this week.  The winner will receive a mystery prize from the DT.

Happy crafting,
Rachel x

1 comment:

Judith said...

Very cute Rachel - it was the chocolate that drew me to your blog - though I'm sure that would work perfectly - in a larger size- for a very grown up bottle of wine too!! hugs judith